Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Lost a gnosis

Take a moment to remember our martyrs. We lost a Gnosis Battlecruiser today along with hundreds of crew on board to a Centii Ravagers and its Sansha gang in October 13th, YC118.
Rest assured that their sacrifices will not be in vain. We will prevail and continue our anti-piracy operation.
What is strange is the insurance paid me 6 ISK for the lost of the Gnosis. So, far I spent 12,5 million ISK to re-fit. The ship itself is 64 million ISK in Amarr, if I buy it new. So, we lost a total of 76,5 million ISK. I wish we could find a cheaper ship after insurance that perform as well.

Here is my current Shield-tanked laser drone Gnosis fit 305,2 DPS (112 Medium Laser, 17km optimal, 23 km falloff, 193,2 Small drones), 34K EHP (8K Shield, 690 s, 29 hp/s, 72% EM):
[Gnosis, Gnosis]
Damage Control II
Shield Power Relay II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Field II
50MN Microwarpdrive I
Shield Recharger II
Shield Recharger II
Shield Recharger II

Heavy Pulse Laser I
Heavy Pulse Laser I
Heavy Pulse Laser I
Heavy Pulse Laser I
Heavy Pulse Laser I

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Core Defense Field Purger I


Hobgoblin II x10
Salvage Drone I x5

Microwave M x5
Microwave S x2
Xray S x1
Blood Infrared S x1
Radio M x1

No comments:

Post a Comment