Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Introducing Raha Dian CEO

Hi, my name is Raha Dian, the new CEO of Alpha Clones and Newbies corporation.

I am an Alpha Clone pilot. So, Abrzal, the previous CEO think I am more suitable to lead this corporation. He is an Omega Clone and will mentor me personally.

Important to note that we did not open for recruitment. For new pilots looking for help, I recommend two corps. Eve University and Brave Newbies Inc.

Today is great day. This is the first time I can solo DED 4/10 Mul-Zatah Monastery. I have been collecting hundreds of millions of ISK runing Combat anomalies in Amarrian High-Sec, since Alpha Clone grades introduced. Enough to buy a skill injector to improve my fittings and DPS.

I like Omen Navy Issue. It has enough damage and optimal range to instapop the weakest NPC frigates from 50 km. It has enough drone bay to have spare light combat drones. My Acolytes and Hobgoblins take care of Sansha and Blood Raiders frigates that fly too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment